This is a Heavy-duty industrial wire stripper for your scrap wires and cables. It’s built with a heavy duty 3/4 hp motor 110v/60hz single phase or 220v/50hz single phase upon request. This wire stripper is direct gear driven, single blade operation and weighs 90lb.
This Industrial wire stripper has a cutting range that varies from 14awg to 3-inch cables. It has a super easy to use adjustable handle. The blade is made of 4140 steel and is harden to 57 Rockwell, so that each blade will last for thousands of feet of wire and twice the lifetime of regular cutting blades.
This wire stripper will strip wire at a rate of 120 feet per min. This Industrial wire stripper is designed to last virtually forever and makes a great bench top unit. Mounting this wire stripper on a work cart will make it a portable wire stripper. This wire stripper will strip solid core wire as well as stranded wire. This wire stripper is a self-feeding unit.
Two professionally-maintained, 100KVA MGE Comet UPSs (now APC by Schneider Electric) available at a screaming deal. In addition to the main UPS cabinet, each unit comes with an Internal Maintenance Bypass. The units also each come with a main battery-disconnect breaker in each Battery Cabinet. Each unit lists for nearly $60K new , but are being brought to you at a fraction of that price. The technician told me that these units are easily worth double the price at which they are being made available here. We checked the price of similar sized units on eBay and you will see what he meant.
These units served as the main backup units for the primary data servers at a data center and were properly maintained with quarterly maintenance. They were pulled from service just last week due to an increase in load requirements in the data center with new equipment and are in perfect working order and kept in dry, cool storage since then. They were put in service in 200 and worked flawlessly until replaced. Their maintenance history is well-documented since new, and I can put serious buyers in contact with the system administrator at the Data Center and/or the service technician who maintained the units for MGE. According to both the service technician and the system administrator, these units are barely used. NOTE: The MGE Comet UPS Systems come with matching battery cabinets. The Data center had outgrown the capacity of these units and sacrificed them to install much bigger units (300KVA units). Their loss is your gain. These units rarely come available in such good condition at such a reasonable price. $7,500 for both
All of the following specs and feature information were provided by MGE and is believed to be correct (cannot be guaranteed to be free of omissions or errors):
· 100 KVA
· Three Phase
· 480/480 Volt
· On-Line, Solid State
· Solid-State Inverter
· Rectifier/Battery Charger
· 100% Rated For Continuous Duty Static Switch
· Internal Maintenance Bypass Switch
· Batteries NOT Included
· True on-line topology
· Very high efficiency
· MGE Transformerless technology
· Dual input power sources for optimum reliability
· Digital Power Quality IGBT inverter technology
· Advanced battery management for maximum battery life
· Generator friendly
· Compact footprint
· Network based software for multi-server control
· SNMP manageable
· Graphical User Interface with color touch screen
· Scalable power levels
These units operate in conjunction with the existing building electrical system to provide power conditioning, back-up power protection and distribution for electronic equipment loads. I was told by the MGE technician that there is no off-the-shelf setup to parallel these units.
Whether you are protecting a large server farm or air traffic control tower, the COMET UPS has proven to be the most reliable solution for mid-range power protection applications. The COMET uses a true on-line topology regenerating 100% of the output power to guarantee complete isolation and protection from all utility power problems. Combined with features like 98% efficiency, less than 3.5% output distortion and MGE’s unique Digital Power Quality IGBT inverter technology, the COMET also boasts some of the most favorable specifications of any UPS. Trusted by IT professionals as the industry standard solution, COMET has now become one of the bestselling UPSs in its class.
High Reliability Transformerless Topology
The Comet uses a state of the art transformerless topology, which eliminates the requirement for an output transformer found on just about all UPS. The result is a 100% high frequency switching design that offers benefits including:
Offering Both UPS Systems and Battery Cabinets for $7,500.00
Full Installation/User Manuals will be provided to the buyer as well.
We are a nationwide engineering and consulting firm which provides arc flash hazard analysis along with associated safety training. We understand and help you comply with all regulatory agencies. OSHA, NEC, CORP OF ENGINEERS, NFPA 70E just to mention a few. We hold an maintain Electrical contracting license, also engineers, consultants, thermographers etc.
Give us a call and we can discuss how we may be able to help you. If you work in a facility that is not compliant give them our name or we can partner with your firm to help them.
Centrical Inc. is a well established lighting and electrical company serving the Northeastern and Central United States. We are offering immediate, full time employment to experienced electricians and lighting technicians in Rochester, NY.
Our technicians install, retrofit and service LED and Florescent lighting systems in retail, industrial and commercial settings.
3-5 years electrical experience or equivalent training
Starting salary $23k - $32k
5 + years electrical experience
Proven ability to lead
Proven customer service skills
Solid, reliable work ethic
Control systems experience a plus
Starting salary $33k - $46k
Paid Time Off
Health Care Contribution
Some travel required. Company vehicles are provided.
All applicants must have a valid, clean driver’s license. Pre-employment drug screen and 7-year background check are required.
Please email resumes to Lisa D’Aprile at LDaprile@centricalinc.com, or fax to 585-581-1034
Centrical, Inc is an equal opportunity emplo
B & I Electrical Contractors Miami provides home electrician service and repairs and commercial electrician service repairs for all of Miami Dade County. We services the following Miami suburban areas: Village of Palmetto Bay, Coconut Grove, City of Coral Gables,Village of Pinecrest, Miami Lakes, Homestead, Miami Shores, Key Biscayne, Brickell, Homestead, Doral, Cutler Bay, Kendall, Deering Bay, Redlands, Miami Springs, Surfside, North Miami Beach, North Miami, North Bay Village, Indian Creek Island, Palm Island, Star Island, Hibiscus Island
B. & I. Electrical Contractors, Inc. GLOBAL GREEN SAVINGS, LLC
Miami, Florida 33176
T: 305 266-5686
C: 305 607-2419 Skype: brian83147
Web : www.bandielectricianmiami.com For Electrical Services…..
Web : www.globalgreensavings.com For Efficiency Services ……
ONLY THE BEST Journeyman Electricians NEED APPLY!
Mister Sparky is looking for an exceptional and experienced residential service Journeyman. We are the best of the best!
(We are 99% residential service/existing homes, little commercial). Looking for only ‘A’ Players!
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Has strong existing residential service experience
• Be on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must.
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate residential trouble shooter, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• A CAN-DO infectiously positive/optimistic attitude, great team member, takes ownership, plays at the top of their game.
• Able to estimate, educate, sell and up-sell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home.
• There is no income ceiling – the answer’s in the mirror!
• Willing to serve the customer and team mates first
• Has a strong work ethic, drive, initiative, tenacity, ambition, never satisfied with status quo – loves the challenge!
• Self taught, coachable, spirit of excellence, takes instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
• Not a whiner but a problem solver, HATES mediocrity
• Able to lift 75lbs+ and get in/out of box trucks
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward thinking options and recommendations.
• Able to perform repairs to Mister Sparky quality control standards.
• Making sure job is totally cleaned up - for that 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized to Mister Sparky standards
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week
• Must have current Texas electrical and drivers license, clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test, (PLEASE NOTE: do not apply if any of these are an issue).
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Mister Sparky Company Culture:
This position must be filled be an upbeat top class Journeyman that not only performs his craft with a high degree of excellence but will also join and grasp strongly the complete vision of taking this company (and him/herself) to the next level of the company’s market and (therefore) income potential.
The modern and forward thinking Mister Sparky company culture is one where the Tech is given powerful tools to build continued relationships with the customer creating an unforgettable trust and complete, highly valued, on going service experience.
The exceptional Tech that embraces and potentializes all the “tools” available can achieve a growing, exceptional reward.
Every customer will feel grateful you and Mister Sparky came and conquered and are there for both their immediate emergencies and their home’s electrical advancement and safety!
Benefits include –
• Base plus pay for performance compensation system
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!
Books, Tools & Resources for Electrical & Construction Trades